Wednesday 3 December 2014

Kinds of Sentences According to Structure (Part-2)

Kinds of Sentences According to Structure (Part-2)
The Compound Sentence
The sentences that consist of two independent clauses  connected with coordinating conjunctions or conjunctive adverbs or semicolon.
Wiki abandoned his car because heavy rain started.
Student asked a question and teacher replied nicely.
Paul came to our village yet he did not meet me.
I read Biology however I prefer mathematics.
I read Biology; I prefer mathematics.
Naseem saves money for his better future.
The Complex Compound Sentence
The sentence that is consist of two independent clauses and one or more than one dependent clauses.
All clauses of this sentence are either joined by coordinating conjunctions or relative pronouns.
Zafar is intelligent because he reads every day but he is not rich boy.



0 comments

Post a Comment